[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Describing graphic

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 27 12:29:57 UTC 2024

I was just looking at an ad from yarn.com, which is full of pictures.  Jaws
says "graphic" and then a name, like:  graphic, Happy Days.

Does anyone know how to get a description of the graphic?  I tried having
Picture Smart look at the email window, but that didn't really work.  Being
an ad, there are lots of these graphics.  I'm just curious about some of
them.

It would also be handy to get descriptions of some of the web graphics.

Wouldn't it be nice to look at a list of yarn colors and be able to make
some sense of it, because, you know, they mostly have fancy, meaningless
names?

Tracy