[Nfb-kzoo] housing

adroit at nixsyspaus.org adroit at nixsyspaus.org
Sun May 23 18:31:46 UTC 2010

I realize this list isn't Craig's List, so please pardon my rant.

I'm going to be in the rt program next fall.  I currently live off Drake,
but due to financial constraints, I'm looking for other housing.  I applied
to live at Spindler, which is a dorm for older students.  Still, I'm not a
huge fan of dorms.  I've looked into HUD housing, but places not on waiting
lists want me to sign a year lease, which wouldn't work because I have a
summer internship.  The jist is I need a place to live and am willing to
share a place.  I'm not sure where to look.  I've talked to guide dog
handlers who lived at Spindler, and they don't have nice things to say about
that place and having a dog.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Again, I apologize for this off topic post.

Caitlin,