[Nfb-kzoo] housing

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sun May 23 21:44:43 UTC 2010

I don't see why this is off-topic for this list.
If you're looking for something convenient to the busses, I'd look at the
smaller houses in the Vine neighborhood, though I think west of Westnedge is
a bit safer)
There's also the Landing on W. Main which is served by both the Solon and W.
Main routes.
I found a roommate twice through Craigslist and did fine, it's always a bit
of a gamble just like getting a roommate in the dorms. If the commission is
helping with college, they should also help a bit with living expenses.
Or as a totally random idea, there's a coupl of co-op houses where you could
live if you're in to that sort of thing.

http://www.kalamazoo.coop/

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Code Factory, KNFB Reader, and Sendero distributor