[Nfb-kzoo] August Board Meeting

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Jul 29 04:56:17 UTC 2011

Hello. I'm trying to determine if people from the chapter plan to attend he AUgust board meeting in Kalamazoo. It will be Saturday August 6 at the Clarion from approximately 10-4 and any and all are welcome. This is also where the state convention will be so it's a good way to figure out the place a bit before November. It would be great to have a good showing from the chapter.
If you're interested, please let me know as the state wants to get a count for lunch. Cost is $7.
The Clarion is on a bus line as well, though I forget which one. Maybe someone else knows?

Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh
A T Guys
Your Assistive Technology Experts