[Nfb-kzoo] August Board Meeting

Timothy Paulding tjpaulding at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 21:25:55 UTC 2011

I'll be at Prom at Camp.

____________________________
Timothy J. Paulding
Rehabilitation Teaching Intern
Michigan Commission for the Blind
Office: 269-337-3875 ext 258
Cell: (269)598 - 7696
pauldingt at michigan.gov
tjpaulding at gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-kzoo-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-kzoo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of J.J. Meddaugh
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 12:56 AM
To: NFB of Kalamazoo Michigan List
Subject: [Nfb-kzoo] August Board Meeting

Hello. I'm trying to determine if people from the chapter plan to attend he
AUgust board meeting in Kalamazoo. It will be Saturday August 6 at the
Clarion from approximately 10-4 and any and all are welcome. This is also
where the state convention will be so it's a good way to figure out the
place a bit before November. It would be great to have a good showing from
the chapter.
If you're interested, please let me know as the state wants to get a count
for lunch. Cost is $7.
The Clarion is on a bus line as well, though I forget which one. Maybe
someone else knows?

Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh
A T Guys