[Nfb-kzoo] Next Meeting, and February's Minutes

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Apr 9 17:17:54 UTC 2012

Tyler et al
Unfortunately Monday night poses a conflict for me, so am unable to attend
the meetings. If there is someone that is interested/willing in taking over
the remainder of my board term to help with voting on business, I am willing
to resign so that can happen. I am also willing to vote via proxy but
realize it may be preferable to have someone in person.

I am still interested in being involved, however. I have escalated the Metro
Transit concerns up the ladder toward the city commission and should have
more to report on this in the next week or two.

Talk soon.