[NFB-Kzoo] Minutes from our chapter meeting, january 15th

mrjt1020 at gmail.com mrjt1020 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 11:42:35 UTC 2020

Hello federationists, if you are wondering what topics and conversation
points came up from our meeting the other night, see the info below or the
attachment to this email.

  National federation of the blind, Kalamazoo chapter, January 15th, 2020

    Meeting begins at 7:09 PM.

Introductions and attendance

Victor, Rashid, Monet, Robert, Talia, Nathan, Tony, Bree

Treasurer's report

  Balance as of cash, December 1st, $375.00

10% will be going to the Edison neighborhood association

E.I.N information has been received to start our bank account.

Fundraising

Ideas

World's Finest chocolate

$36 a Box

15 box minimum,1 total = $540

Distributer is out of Grand Rapids.

Silent auctions, chilly cookoff, bottle drive?

Restaurant fundraiser, Texas Roadhouse sign ups 1 every 4 months

Receipt drop offs, 10% commission

Sherry's chocolate, Civil House Coffee, Water street coffee,

News

Washington seminar. February 10th/February 13th

Midwest Student Seminar, March 20/March 22.

Communication

Primary conversation is proposed to stay in email.

Dues

Talia, Rashid, Amyrillis Monet, Victor, Tony, Bree, Robert,

Elections

President, Robert Parsons

Vice President: A Rashid Dem

Treasurer: Victor Markques

Meeting adjourns 9:05 PM

Tony Gebhard

Mrjt1020 at gmail.com

(616) (710) (0010)

Musician, motivator, and aspiring teacher

Member of the National Federation Of The Blind.

Student in computer applications and accessible programs

Bandcamp <http://www.tonygebhard.bandcamp.com/>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/tonygebhardmusic>

Instagram <http://www.instagram.com/tonygeb23>

Youtube <http://www.youtube.com/mrjt1020>

Why give up? Why give in? It's not enough. It never is. So, I will go on
until the end. Breaking Benjamin