[NFB-Kzoo] Reminder - Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting, In-Person & Virtual, Tuesday June 8 7 PM

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 15:42:11 UTC 2021

Hello all,

A reminder that we will have our chapter meeting on Tuesday. We'll be
meeting outside at a covered pavilion, across from the Valley Dining Center
on WMU's campus, beginning at 7 PM on Tuesday June 8th. We'll be offering a
Zoom option for this meeting if you are unable, or uncomfortable, with
attending. The link for the Zoom is http://www.zoom.us/j/8968302378 and an
invitation will be sent out that day.

If you do plan on attending in person, kindly fill out our Google form so we
can coordinate food for the potluck that we are planning. Everyone is asked
to bring a dish to pass. The form is at: https://forms.gle/uPHjLPC7FW6bguq38

Thanks again.

Victor Marques

Chapter President

Kalamazoo Chapter of the NFB of Michigan