[NFB-Kzoo] Reminder: Potluck/Chapter Meeting this evening at 7 PM in person, Zoom information included for those who cannot attend

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 13:38:25 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder of our potluck and chapter meeting at the
WMU Valley Dining outdoor pavilion this evening at 7 PM. Please bring a dish
to pass and we look forward to having our first official in-person meeting
in over a year.  We will be outside and can practice social distancing, and
those who are not fully vaccinated are encouraged to wear masks, but mask
wearing is not required. We will also have a Zoom link for those who are
unable to attend this evening, the link is below.

Thank you.

Zoom link for our chapter meeting:

http://www.zoom.us/j/8968302378