[NFB-Kzoo] Get Fit with NABS

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Wed Jun 16 14:54:25 UTC 2021

Hey Kalamazoo Crew

I hope that you are all well and in excellent spirits. Your friendly board member of the National Association of Blind Students is here to inform you all of our exciting fundraising event for national convention. Each year, NABS holds its Walk-A-Thon as a way to promote healthy living, camaraderie, and competition amongst students and other participants. This year, with our virtual convention on the horizon, I invite you all to participate in our annual fitness initiative or to pledge support for one of the many students competing, myself included. Supporting the NABS Walk-A-Thon is easy, simply activate the link below and take some time to review the rules of the activity, the current participants, and their standings. After reviewing this, if you choose to compete you can register for the event. If you would rather support a student, please select the option to pledge a donation to NABS in the name of the student of your choosing. Regardless of your choice, NABS is ever-appreciative of your generosity and confidence. You can choose to pledge a certain amount per mile walked by the student on July 8 or your can pledge a flat rate amount of support for the student. For questions about the annual NABS Walk-A-Thon, feel free to contact me at (804) 801-7674. Let's go build the Federation!

Event Link: https://go.rallyup.com/9cebd4/Campaign

All the Best

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Masters Student| Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy
Western Michigan University '21
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: 804.801.7674