[NFB-Kzoo] Help NABS Stay Fit!

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Fri Jun 11 10:28:53 UTC 2021

Howdy Friends!

Looking for a way to get fit and keep up with blind students during national convention? No worries, NABS has you covered with our annual NABS Walk-A-Thon already accepting pledges and registrations. Join me on my quest to reaching 100 miles walked by July 8! Here are some of the details:
The Walk-A-Thon is very simple in that you can either choose to be a supporter or a participant. In a way to stay fit, blind students from across the country have began to register and raise money in pledges for the distance they walk on July 8. A pledge can be a fixed amount or an amount based on the number of miles walked on the day of the event. In order to represent for our affiliate and for the NABS board, Chunky Crab has registered as a participant for the Walk-A-Thon. I have set a event-day goal of 12 miles to complete, but a total goal of 100 miles walked by the date of the event and could use your help to both motivate me and support NABS in the process. Using the link below, I challenge our students, chapter members, and affiliate members to support our national student division in some way. If you are interested in joining the NABS Fit Club, feel free to register as a participant. If you would rather support through pledge or donation, look for my name on the list. I'm sure that we can bring some of that enthusiasm we are known for to NABS and their event.

Link: https://go.rallyup.com/9cebd4/a43535

Best Regards
Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
Board Member| National Associatgion of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Masters Student| Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy
Western Michigan University '21
Pronouns: He, Him, His