[NFB-Kzoo] Don't Miss Your Chance to Win: Project R. E. C.

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sun Oct 17 22:01:48 UTC 2021

Hey Friends!

Competition is heating up in the affiliate's BEAM fundraiser. Project R. E. C. has almost reached it's first benchmark of $100, with donors being only a few dollars away from securing the first prize of the list! Remember, the donor that pushes our fundraiser's total past $100 automatically wins a brand new Amazon Echo Dot smart speaker. In case you were wondering about the standings for the four teams, they are:

  1.  The Chunky Chargers - Robert Parsons  (14 Pledges| $70)
  2.  The Sparks - Jennifer Kennedy (Three Pledges| $15)
  3.  The Navigators - KaShonia Graham )1 Share| $5)
  4.  The Marauders - Mike Powell (0 Shares| $0)

It's not too late to get in on the action. We still have more prizes to give out to donors and our team owners. To learn more about the NFB of Michigan's Project R. E. C. fundraiser, please visit https://www.nfbmi.org/project-rec. After reading the information about the fundraiser, please complete the pledge form and submit your payment using the Pay Pal link. We look forward to winning with you all and thank you for helping us build the Federation!

With Love,

Robert E. Parsons, Jr., M.A., CRC, CVRT
Board member| National Association of Blind Students
Board member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Doctoral Student| Counselor Education and Supervision
Western Michigan University '25
Pronouns: he, Him, His
P: (804) 801-7674