[NFB-Kzoo] At Large Jeopardy Night This Evening!

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Thu Apr 14 20:09:39 UTC 2022

Hey Folks

This evening at 7pm EST, the At large chapter presents Jeopardy game night via Zoom. Join your At Large friends as we compete for prizes and test each other's trivia knowledge.
We are using donations to serve as prizes for the winners of the three rounds of Jeopardy and for door prizes throughout the night. Remember, only registered At Large chapter members can win the door prize, while anyone can win the prizes for Jeopardy. All those who wish to be considered for door prizes must be a registered member of the At Large chapter by 5pm EST this evening, April 14, 2022.  Here's a short list of the items that will be included in tonight's event:

  *   Various Starbucks Gift Cards
  *   $25 Amazon Gift Card
  *   Dessert Wine Basket
  *   Google Nest Mini Smart Speaker
  *   Home Cooking/Management Instruments
Those prizes are very exciting, but At Large members are in for a bigger treat. By entering the Zoom room for our first-ever At Large event, the 10th At Large member wins the chapter prize of a $50 Uber gift Card. That's right, if you are a registered member of the NFBMI At Large Chapter and you are the 10th member to join the Zoom Jeopardy room, you will be the winner of the prize. This gift card is the chapter's way of saying thank you for supporting our plan to serve members that may not be able to participate in-person at our events in a time where most chapters are starting to meet again.
Joining the At Large chapter is an option for people that want to join the Michigan affiliate of the NFB, but don't have an active chapter in their area or are unable to be present for chapter events. This statewide chapter is home to leaders all over the state, as well as other areas that still leave their hearts in Michigan. To join, simply fill out the below form and pay the $6 dues using the link in the form.
At Large Membership Form: At Large Chapter Membership Form | National Federation of the Blind of Michigan (nfbmi.org)<https://nfbmi.org/at-large-chapter-membership-form>

We look forward to having you all join us Thursday evening for this fun event. Below, you'll find the Zoom link for the evening's festivities:

               NFB of Michigan is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB of Michigan At Large Chapter

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fj%2F91068166354%3Fpwd%3DQ2FtNlRuTUFHVkdYR0hIQ3NLUktRUT09&data=04%7C01%7Crobert.e.parsons%40wmich.edu%7Cd7be505d3eba4fc7f6c408da10ebc498%7C257622517aa94c72905f39bf026a8a84%7C0%7C0%7C637840902049795773%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=MJnZezBCq9EnNtEY5PO0ZxqEXtAZ73dHOOwn5xPQUsU%3D&reserved=0

Meeting ID: 910 6816 6354

Passcode: 902855

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,91068166354#,,,,*902855# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 910 6816 6354

Passcode: 902855

With Love, Hope and Determination,

Robert E. Parsons, Jr., M.A., CRC, CVRT
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Doctoral Student| Counselor Education and Supervision
Western Michigan University '25
Pronouns: He, Him, His