[NFB-Kzoo] Last Call for Auction Donor Pledges

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Fri Apr 29 09:02:21 UTC 2022

Good Morning Kalamazoo Friends

A quick reminder to all who are actively working on creating partnerships with donors for auction items: Our deadline for pledges is Sunday, May 1, 2022. All completed forms should be emailed to Robert.E.Parsons at wmich.edu<mailto:Robert.E.Parsons at wmich.edu>. For questions, reach me at (269) 216- 8640.

Our Summer auction request for pledges and donations has been promising. After our last state board meeting, the committee reached out to a number of donors from previous years and new partners. We have received some generous and positive pledges so far, including:

  *   Assistive Technology Training
  *   Amazon Fire Television
  *   Apple TV 4K Streaming Device
  *   Women's Spa Basket
  *   Lounging Wine Basket
  *   Bachelor's Whiskey Basket
  *   Coffee's Lover's Bundle

Our affiliate is known for exceeding expectations with auctions. It's not too late to get involved by securing a pledge. We are accepting auction items and monetary donations. The pledge form is attached to this message and we encourage all of you to share it with possible donors. Let's build the Federation!

With Love, Hope and Determination

Robert E. Parsons, Jr., M.A., CRC, CVRT
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Doctoral Student| Counselor Education and Supervision
Western Michigan University '25
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: (269) 216-8640