[NFB-Kzoo] Action on the Auction

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sun Jun 19 11:32:32 UTC 2022

Hey Friends

It's been a little over a week since we unveiled the 2022 NFBMI Action Auction and competition already has begun to heat up. The fundraising committees hard worked allowed for our auction to include:

  *   5.8qt. Smart Air Fryer
  *   AT Training at Eye Learn
  *   iPad 10.2 in.
  *   Insignia Amazon Fire Smart Television
  *   Apple TV HD Streaming Device
  *   Wine and Whiskey Baskets
  *   An Accessible Games Package

Now, the 2022 NFBMI action Auction has raised over $800, well on course to making our fundraising goal. This is where we need your help. Whether you are a member that is interested in the full list of what we have or are interested in sharing it with a friend, visit www.nfbmi.org/auction<http://www.nfbmi.org/auction> to learn about our products and get connected to our auction platform. Signing up for an account is how you will be able to view the full list of the items for auction and is free. If you have any questions about bidding or sharing the auction page with friends, please email Robert.E.Parsons at wmich.edu<mailto:Robert.E.Parsons at wmich.edu> or text (269) 216-8640. Happy bidding and let's go build the Federation.

With Love,

Robert Parsons
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan