[NFB-Kzoo] Important: Exhibit Hall Table Shift Deadline Approaching

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sat Jun 18 21:52:23 UTC 2022

Good Afternoon Friends

Just wanted to pop in and remind all members of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan that if you are attending our national convention between July 5 and July 10, we are still signing up people to work at our exhibit hall table. This year, our table will be selling 50/50 raffle tickets, cherry-chocolate coffee, and cell phone lanyards. There are still a few shifts available for people who have not yet signed up and this is a great way for you to meet new people and soak up the fun that will be our first in-person convention since 2019.
Below are the shifts that are still available. I am registering people on a rolling basis, so the first person or team  that requests the shift will receive the spot. A reminder to all members receiving financial support from our organization that you are required to work at least one shift to receive funding. To request a shift, simply email me at Robert.E.Parsons at wmich.edu<mailto:Robert.E.Parsons at wmich.edu> or text (269) 216-8640. The deadline for registering for shifts for the exhibit hall is Monday, June 20, 2022 at 10pm. This is a firm deadline because there is a mandatory training on how payments will be collected prior to our trip to New Orleans. As our agenda has now been announced for national convention, I encourage you all to visit www.nfb.org/convention<http://www.nfb.org/convention> for more information and to map out your week. With this information, your choice of which shift you can work may be influenced.

Open Table Shifts
Wednesday, July 6: 11am-1pm
Thursday, July 7: 9-11am, 11am-1pm, 1-3pm, 3-5pm.
Friday, July 8: 12-1:45pm, 7-9pm

With Love,

Robert E. Parsons, Jr., M.A., M.A., CRC, CVRT, LLPC
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Doctoral Student| Counselor Education and Supervision
Western Michigan University '25
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: (269) 216-8640