[NFB-Kzoo] Be the Change: Fundraising Committee Meeting Tomorrow Evening!!

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Mon Mar 14 13:49:58 UTC 2022

Howdy Friends

Refreshed after a relaxing weekend? Excited about our upcoming work? Take the chance to make change with the Michigan affiliate by joining the statewide fundraising committee!! With our two upcoming projects swiftly approaching, your affiliate could use all the help we can to continue to raise the funds that fuel our programs and actions. Remember, our affiliate's fundraising committee is key in securing the capital that supports our students, Washington Seminar attendees, state convention, national convention attendees, science camp,  and various other beneficial resources for Michigan's blind. For these reasons, the committee is seeking enthusiastic members that are interested in increasing their activity in our organization.
On Saturday, it was announced that the fundraising committee has opted for a two-pronged initiative for our national convention participation. This includes both the return of the popular virtual auction that we held last year on the 32auctions.com platform and securing an exhibit hall table. With our national membership split on whether they are attending our national convention, this option appeals to the most of our membership while still providing opportunities for convention attendees in New Orleans to receive the experience of visiting and working the exhibit hall. On Tuesday, March 15, at 7pm EST, we'd love to discuss some of our ideas and donations already received so that we can best craft our path to fundraising success. Your input will be valuable and with love, hope and determination, we can turn our fundraising dreams into reality. Let's go build the Federation!

NFB of Michigan is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Fundraiser committee meeting

Time: Mar 15, 2022 07:00 PM America/Detroit

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fj%2F9612695221%3Fpwd%3DdHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09&data=04%7C01%7Crobert.e.parsons%40wmich.edu%7Cc59246a2cad64f6e434a08da05bf1093%7C257622517aa94c72905f39bf026a8a84%7C0%7C0%7C637828615549995907%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000&sdata=X8jAd2BHpjCliC6jDNMQY%2F9XVJp2dxHTnCDCUPDjlnE%3D&reserved=0

Meeting ID: 961 269 5221

Passcode: 902855

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,9612695221#,,,,*902855# US (New York)

With Love,

Robert E. Parsons, Jr., M.A., CRC, CVRT
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Doctoral Student| Counselor Education and Supervision
Western Michigan University '25
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: (269) 216-8640