[Nfb-lions] Hello from a new member

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Wed Dec 16 04:22:44 UTC 2009

We are glad to have you on the list.  Let us know about some of the Lions
activities you are participating inl.  Lion Milton has given you the basic
information about the list.  Some of us don't use it enough to share what
Lions are doing in our various clubs.  But don't hesitate to do so.
I repeat we are glad to have you.

Ramona Walhof