[Nfb-lions] convention meeting.

mota at hawaii.rr.com mota at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jan 22 06:35:29 UTC 2009

Breakfast, Lunch or dinner will be fine with me or even just having a
early/late evening meeting will be fine with me as long as I donb't have
something that conflicts.

Being that the convention is cut by one day short there will be a lot going
on in such a short period of time.

Hope to see as many of you there!