[Nfb-lions] convention meeting.

vfcon at aol.com vfcon at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 15:08:53 UTC 2009

Dear Fellow NFB Lions,

Hi!

Unfortunately, I'm unable to attend our NFB Convention this year, but of course I wish everyone the best.

FYI

April 4, 2009: THE CANE EVENT

Make plans now to be a part of THE CANE EVENT: Celebrating Braille Readers are Leaders, held at the NFB Jernigan Institute.? Please join us for a night of entertainment, food, and silent and live auctions to support upcoming NFB Jernigan Institute initiatives and programs.? For more information about the event or sponsorship opportunities, please visit www.nfb.org.

Best,

?

Vince Connelly
Connelly & Assoc. Fundraising, LLC
443-413-6033
vconnelly at connellyfundraising.com
www.connellyfundraising.com

?

Member: AFP - The Association of Fundraising Professionals