[Nfb-lions] NFB Lions Meeting

Mary Donahue braille at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 17 05:15:04 UTC 2009

    Hello Ramona,

    Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the meeting because that is
the same time that NABOP (the National Association of Blind Office
Professionals) is meeting, and I am conducting a hands-on Braille
proofreading workshop during the meeting. If you like, though, I will try to
send you a report of what our group is doing. Most of the fund-raisers went
toward the annual scholarships, but I can go in to some detail when I send
you a report.

    This next year, I will be the fund-raising chairperson. I want to have a
fund-raising meeting after I get back from convention and from visiting my
parents. But I can send you a separate report. Perhaps at next year's
convention, I can attend the NFB Lions meeting.

    Thanks for inviting me, anyway.

Mary Donahue