[Nfb-lions] Introduction

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Tue Jan 12 04:12:50 UTC 2010

Cherryl, we are glad to have you on the Lions Listserve.  If you join a
Lions Club, you can help the members learn how blind people can be
independent.  The Lions want to help.  They help prebent blindness, but they
also want to help blind people be productivbe.  Let us know about your Lions
activities.
Ramona