[Nfb-lions] new here

pat gormley kk3f at msn.com
Tue Mar 30 07:44:22 UTC 2010

welcome Julie.  I'm in the lions for the same reason and so far as I'm
concerned, if human are living and breathing they can be educated as to the
real needs of blind people.  Tina benefited from their services when she was
younger and my dad helped found a lions club in College Park Maryland and I
joined at the encouragement of Jim Omvig, my nfb mentor who was a lion along
with Dr. Jernigan when they were in Iowa.