[Nfb-lions] New member

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 3 23:56:20 UTC 2013

Dar. Welcome.
I know you from NAGDU and Diabetic Talk list.
Lions Chapters are all over, if you let me know the town you are in, I can get you in touch with that chapter president.
Also, you need to be invited to come to meetings and then sponsored to join. So the first step is to find someone in your community who is already a lion, and tell them you are interested in joining.
Yours in Lionism
Cheryl Echevarria

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama