[Nfb-lions] New member

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 00:10:07 UTC 2013

As a Lion, I attend a once a week noon time/luncheon meeting and for
transportation I use our Paratransit service as bus service is not frequent
enough and a little out of the way to get to the meeting location.

I have made friend with another Lion in the club and if I forget to make my
reservation for the meeting, I can call him to see if he is available to
give me a lift and back.

The first club I joined my sponsor was kind enough to provide me with
transportation to the meetings and most service projects. Again, when he was
not available I would either use a cab or the Paratransit service.

I understand your frustration and hope you can find someone that is willing
to help you.

Hope this helps, and if you are planning to attend the convention in
Orlando, please plan to join us on Monday evening at 5:00 PM for a gathering
of NFB Lions. Program is up on the web and last checked it was only
available in a accessible pdf file.

Milton Ota, Co-chair
NFB-Lions
National Federation of the Blind