[Nfb-lions] Hello

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Jun 21 12:50:55 UTC 2013

Hi there,
We were going to do our best to pay to become a lion, where if we can't
help in the community we don't want to just give a donation with out
being recconized.
I was told they are quick to take the money the rest is up to you.
If the lions do knitting for anything I can try on that from home and
send it somewhere.
if that is how I can become a lion at large.
I just want to help someone smile.
This chapter does allot of breakfasts things like that.
Even if I got up at four to call a cab I still would be late with how
the driver are dispatched.
In September the lions are meeting in Red lodge.
This is fifty miles away.
There is no way that we could get there.
I understand that the national lions come to this, for the state convention.
They wanted to pay for new comers to go, then after that you pay for
your own lodging.
We said no because of transportation.
Thanks for sharing.