[Nfb-lions] 2014 Convention Schedule

Milton Ota via Nfb-lions nfb-lions at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 00:06:15 UTC 2014

Find below the information on our NFB-Lions meeting on Tuesday, July 1
during the 2014 national convention of the National Federation of the Blind.

5:00 - 6:30 pm-NFB LIONS GROUP

Salon 13, level 2

Federationists who are members of Lions or potential members should come.
Discuss activities of your club that help blind people locally or
nationally. Learn about activities in other Lions Multiple Districts.
Speaker is Milton Taylor, incoming vice district governor.  Co-Chairpersons:
Ramona Walhof & Milton Ota

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

P.S. The National Federation of the Blind has made a tremendous difference
in my life. Will you help me make those resources available to the next
generation by helping me meet my fundraising goal? Visit
<http://nfb.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3345&qid=460298>
https://app.mobilecause.com/public/social/9741 or text "mylife" to 71777 to
get more information.