[Nfb-lions] 2014 Convention Schedule

Ramona Walhof via Nfb-lions nfb-lions at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 02:25:33 UTC 2014

Thank you, Milton.  We are also going to have Joanne Wilson talk about car
donations.  I hope people will get speakintg engagements at civic clubs and
take car donation materials along with them.  So I think she will bring
flyers and stickers with her.

I told Milton T. he should speak for about fifteen minutes and be prepared
for questions.

Ramona