[Nfb-lions] Possible Suggestion About Increasing Lion Magazine on NFB Newsline

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Wed Dec 30 13:15:17 UTC 2015

I'd like to see those who advocate the use of computers put themselves
in the situation of those who don't have a computer, don't want one or
even find it difficult to use one for whatever reason.  Then after a
sufficient amount of time, I guarantee that they will change their tune
pretty quickly.  Never mind that in most areas of life I'm traditional,
but one should think of those who aren't up-to-date with modern
technology, blind or otherwise.  Paul