[Nfb-lions] Fw: Lion Magazine Now Available on NFB Newsline

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Oct 1 10:02:41 UTC 2015

Hey folks, I tried forwarding this to you all previously but somehow it
didn't go through, probably because I used the wrong ending.  Anyway I
was so enthusiastic about Lion Magazine being on NFB Newsline that, at
the suggestion of our immediate past club president, I wrote him an
article about this subject and, as you will read, it was sent to
someone to hopefully be included in our next district newsletter, and
hopefully, just hopefully, it will engender new "blood" in our local
club as well as others in our district.  Just thought you'd all like to
read it.  Lion Paul