[Nfb-lions] Lions site and magazine

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:26:57 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Not sure what happened, but I find the lions club's site very slow and
unaccessible. It wasn't so slow a year ago and the magazine is also
hard to find and even if you find it, you got to go through so many
links and then download each item andd scroll back and forth to get to
the next one, this takes forever and I think if we all ask for help to
their staff, they may do something about it, wondering if there is an
easier way to listen to the magazine online?