[Nfb-lions] Lions site and magazine

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:09:23 UTC 2015

Here is the URL to the latest audio edition of the Lions Magazine. When you
open this link, using your screen reader, press the letter "h" twice and
then tab once to the first article.

http://www.lionsclubs.org/EN/news-media/lion-magazine/audio/2015-09.php

Now, here is the URL to the listing pof past issues of the Lions Magazine.
Using your screen reader and pressing the number "1" on your keyboard will
get you to the main heading, pressing the key to find the graphics on the
page should get you to the graphics of the latest issue and tabbing once
will get you to the audio link that will take you to the next page to get
all the articles.

http://www.lionsclubs.org/EN/news-media/lion-magazine/past-issues.php

Hope this information is helpful to all to finding the audio version of the
Lions Magazine.

Sincerely,
Milton Ota, President
National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota
Web: http://nfbnd.org/
909 8th Street, South
Fargo, ND 58103-2723
Phone: (701) 212-0154
Cell: (808) 295-2528
E-maiol: mota1252 at gmail.com

It's TIME to Eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities
http://www.nfb.org/TIME

blindness is not what holds you back.

Make a gift to the National Federation of the Blind and help ensure all
blind Americans live the lives they wantIt's TIME to Eliminate Subminimum