[Nfb-lions] Requesting Historical Information

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Mon Apr 11 00:38:00 UTC 2016

Hello fellow Lions.  Hope that your Sunday is a good one.

Do any of you know where I can obtain definitive information
historically about Lions Clubs International, how it began and how it
evolved into the great group of people today? I want such info for two
reasons:  For our radio show in May, but also out of historical
curiosity, something that I've been interested in since my school days
at the Maryland School for the Blind, historicalwise, as that was my
favorite subject.  In perusing the Lions Club website I could find
nothing regarding our movement's history.  Any info sent to me, whether
publicly or privately, would be very much appreciated.  Thanks in
advance from Lion Paul.