[Nfb-lions] Lions Historical Data

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Wed Apr 13 11:13:45 UTC 2016

For those like me who are curious about our organization's history,
here are the steps that I took to acquire at least some of our history.

First I went to the Lions Clubs International website at
http://www.lionsclubs.org.
Next I tabbed over to where it says "News And Media" without the
quotes.  Finally, under that, there was a link called "Touchstone
Stories" and within that link there were categories that one could
choose to read and/or download on various aspects of our history.

Hope that helped some, if not all, of you.  Lion Paul