[Nfb-lions] Diabetes Rally

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Apr 14 11:47:21 UTC 2016

Hello fellow Lions.  Hope all is going well for you.

This evening in District 22A there will be a rally in support of
diabetes and people who suffer from this condition at a local
restaurant, but unfortunately in the info given the exact physical
address of the meeting place wasn't given.  I needed such for
paratransit purposes.  So later on this morning I'm going to call our
club president to see if he's going, and hopefully if so he can stop by
and get me in his car.  President Lion Silvestre only lives about half
a mile from where I live.  If I go, will report on how it all went.
Please take a few moments in your thoughts and prayers that the money
raised in support of diabetes and diabetes education and research will
be spent for the projects intended.  Yours in Lionism, Lion Paul