[Nfb-lions] Good News Locally

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Fri Apr 15 01:44:26 UTC 2016

Hello once again to my fellow Lions.  Couldn't get to this evening's
diabetes rally, but I have more good news.

One of our other active Lions in our club is Robert "Bob" Eisenburg who
has been a Lion since 1969.  He just phoned me and said that he and his
wife Linda are willing to take me the 80 miles (approximately) to
Hagerstown for our 2016 Multidistrict Convention.  Now if there are any
readers on this list who live in District 22 and who intend to join me
at the above convention, please contact me privately at
paulsmith at samobile.net
for two reasons:  The first would be to have a roommate, but the second
one is that we can fellowship together.  Dates for this convention are
from May 16-19.  Yours in Lionism, Lion Paul