[Nfb-lions] New Local Lions Member

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Jun 2 17:18:20 UTC 2016

Hello fellow Lions.  You just might be interested to learn that Noah,
one of the three other Lions on our radio show, is a member, though I
don't know the Lions Club to which he and his Mom belong.  When I find
out and if the meeting of the club is within the area served by our
local Paratransit, I just might drop in and see how they do things.
Besides they'll need a bit of encouragement, and what better way for
the undersigned to do what he can in this regard.  Lion Paul, proud
member of the Overlea Lions Club in District 22A