[Nfb-lions] NFB Lion For June, and a Clarification of Something that I Posted Yesterday

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Fri Jun 3 17:27:57 UTC 2016

Hello fellow Lions.  Hope your day is going well.

For those who have not found it out yet, the June 2016 issue of the
Lion is now available for reading on NFB Newsline.

Yesterday when I posted the fact that Noah White, a frequent
contributor to Michael Gerlach's radio show "Insight On Disability,"
was a Lion (or perhaps that should read "Leo,") I failed to clarify
that his Mom became one in January, and it was only recently that Noah,
age 14, became a member of our great association.  Thanks to our soon
to be outgoing District 22A governor, Lion Larry Burton, for this
clarifying info.  Yours in Lionism, Lion Paul