[Nfb-lions] beep baseball

Jennifer Boylan jaboylan at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 5 05:30:28 UTC 2016

Hi ladies, my name is JENNIFER BOYLAN and I have been playing the baseball since 2003 and have been a lion since 2010. Our clubs help host the beep baseball World Series here in Stockton California into thousand nine. I have also had many experiences with the game and promoting community involvement. This years beep baseball world series is in Ames, Iowa and lots of lions helped put it together into thousand 12 and again this year. I am very busy this weekend, but please feel free to contact me if I can give you some feedback or info. Jennifer