[Nfb-lions] A Modest Proposal From One Lion To Other Lions

Milton Ota mota1252 at samobile.net
Mon Oct 10 11:57:07 UTC 2016

Lion Paul,

Lions International has the Lions Foundation which is the mechanisum to
help with disasters like hericanes, major floods and earthquakes. This
is where individual Lions, clubs, and anyone who wishes to help can put
their monies. When an individual sends monies to the Lions Foundation,
it is then tax Deductable but when an individual give monies to the
club, it is not tax deductable.

When a club gives monies to the Foundation, the club gets credit and
can apply the credit to someone to receive a Melvin Jones Fellow pin.

And if you are interested in getting a melvin Jones pin and
recoginition for your contribution you can also do this through your club.