[Nfb-lions] Introduction

marianne advocate at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 3 17:33:01 UTC 2016

Hi Paul,
The Rehab Center in Oakland is the one closing.  Unfortunately, I did not
have good experiences with the Lighthouse in SF.  There are still some
things brewing, so I have never given up hope to find a place to fit in the
blind community, but also the sighted community.

Marianne

The invitation to visit me is open to all members in the blind Lions group.