[Nfb-lions] One Small Piece of Lions News

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Mon Sep 26 19:55:23 UTC 2016

Hello fellow Lions.  Just a note to inform you that I have been
approved for membership on the board of directors of the Radio Reading
Network of Maryland as communicated to me this past Friday by our radio
reading service director.  We previously had a sighted Lion on the
board, but he resigned for reasons that I don't know.  He was a member
of the Edgewood Lions Club, still in District 22A.  Hopefully with my
membership as a Lion I can influence any changes in program content.  Lion Paul