[NFB-Lions] Thank you all for this afternoon.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 00:27:57 UTC 2020

Hi,

I want to thank all those who were on the call for putting up with this newbie’s questions.

As I told Miltons, Kyle, Cory, Chris and I are about to join our local club in December.

I would encourage other lions on the list to please join our next call December 26, with info to come.

One thing that was of concern to all of us is to get Lions to start putting up accessible electronic documents for Lions to use as needed.  Especially the packet information, that I understand is not on the web site.  I really need to go see what is there, and how the PDF looks, if the text is at all accessible.

Thanks again, Kyle and husband, for hosting today.

Judy

🌄 (sunrise over mountains)

“embrace each day with His mercies and blessings.”