[NFB-Lions] Thank you all for this afternoon.

Kyle Laconsay hearkylaugh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 00:36:51 UTC 2020

Sooo GRATEFUL to have “newbies” like you, Judy & Chris, to join the family
of Lions! You guys are a great asset to all of us. When I first joined, and
was able to convince my hubby Mick, to join also, Lions Club of Honolulu
was so happy to have 2-in-1!

Let’s do THIS! Let’s make Lions materials accessible to ALL!!!

Merry Christmas everyone and much Aloha,

Lion Kyle