[NFB-Lions] FW: Fwd: Zoom meeting invitation - NFB Lion's ZOOM (11:00 am HST, 5:00 pm EST)

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 19:01:50 UTC 2020

Hello,

I appologise for the mixup yesterday. The person that was the host suddenly
changed the password to the room.

We are working on making sure that it doesn't happen again.

The next planned meeting is set for Saturday, October 24, at 5 PM Eastern
Time.

All who are seeing this, be aware that in the future Zoom will be requiring
a password to enter the room.

Should you have any problem next time, please send a message to the
NFB-Lions list as it is monitored on the day of the meeting.

Lion Milton