[NFB-Lions] FW: Fwd: Zoom meeting invitation - NFB Lion's ZOOM (11:00 am HST, 5:00 pm EST)

Kyle Laconsay hearkylaugh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 21:30:46 UTC 2020

Yes, I apologize once again for having to change the password. My original
invite did not have EST time (only Hawaii time), so I set up a whole new
invite which needed a new password.

>From now on, ALL invites for these meetings on the 4th Saturday of each
month, will have “Nfb-Lions” as the title of the meetings, as well as
“Nfb-Lions” as the password. Note: the N and L letters are BOTH
capitalized, all other letters are in lowercase. The time will be 5pm EST.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Aloha,
Lion Kyle Laconsay

(PS. I am a female - so if you don’t know me, you won’t expect a “male”
voice on the ZOOM meeting. The actual ZOOM room belongs to my husband,
Michael, which is the name you will see when you get connected.  Am I
confusing you enough yet?)