[NFB-Lions] FW: RE: Touching Base with Federation Groups - Lions

cori wills kc9cda at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 05:54:35 UTC 2021

Can somebody email me the zoom information for next Saturday’s call?

Sent from my iPhonecori wills kc9cda

On Apr 20, 2021, at 1:47 AM, cori wills <kc9cda at yahoo.com> wrote:

Doing fine. I still have the numbness in my legs and in my feet. I’m currently back to work five hours a day for four days. For at least a month. Then I go to the doctor on 4 May.

Sent from my iPhonecori wills kc9cda