[NFB-Lions] FW: RE: Touching Base with Federation Groups - Lions

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 07:37:53 UTC 2021

First I would like to apologize profusely for being absent on the zoom calls as of late, as my schedule has been pretty busy with other meetings. Secondly I’ll be at work during the mentioned time, so unfortunately I will not be present. I am interested in knowing how this meeting goes and knowing the feedback that was given.
Thanks,
Kat