[NFB-Lions] Next Lions Roar!

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 03:32:01 UTC 2021

Milton Ota is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB-Lions ROAR! Zoom Meeting

Time: May 15, 2021 04:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Here is your breakdown of Time Zones:

. 5:00 PM ET.

. 4:00 PM CT.

. 3:00 PM MT.

. 2:00 PM Pt.

. 11:00 AM HT.

Due to Lions activity by several regular members take note of the change of
week, and date. The times are still the same.

During this meeting we will go over the Purpose and Mission of the group for
final preparation to be submitted to President Riccobono.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83707730551

Meeting ID: 837 0773 0551

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 837 0773 0551

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kPWGEQNap

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

In Lionism,

Lion Milton Ota