[NFB-Lions] Contact with Cynthia Bianci, E-Learning.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 19:55:15 UTC 2021

Hello, All,

I have just received a message from Cynthia Bianci who tried to get hold of me this morning, and she is very eager to hear from folks attempting to go through the E-Learning site, and any difficulties they are having.

I am very excited to speak with her, as I believe she is with us.

She can be reached at (630) 468-6770.

I would like to ask her if she would like to be on one of our calls.

If we do not yet have anyone for June, do I have permission to schedule her for the 19th?

Judy

Judy

🌄 (sunrise over mountains)

“embrace each day with His mercies and blessings.”